Get your company's research in the hands of targeted business professionals.
A Firewall is a piece of hardware and/or software which functions in a networked environment to prevent some communications forbidden by the security policy, analogous to the function of firewalls in building construction. A firewall is also called a Border Protection Device (BPD), or packet filter in BSD contexts. A firewall has the basic task of controlling traffic between different zones of trust.
White Paper Published By: Norse
Published Date: Oct 22, 2013
As cyberattacks and fraud continue to increase in frequency and sophistication, organizations are placing a greater emphasis on cyberthreat intelligence as a way to protect against compromise, data breach, and losses from online fraud. Measuring the true value of threat intelligence has been difficult however.
For the first time the Ponemon Institute has conducted a study that reveals the facts behind the impact that weak threat intelligence is having on organizations.
Free Offer Published By: Sophos
Published Date: May 09, 2013
This buyers guide is designed to help you choose the right solution for your organization. It looks at the factors you should consider when evaluating solutions to ensure you have the protection and functionality you need, both now and as your business evolves.
The 10 Things Your Next Firewall Must Do outlines the latest capabilities that a firewall should possess and helps you learn how to choose a firewall that can safely enable your business in the ever-changing world of network security. In this free booklet, you'll find an insight and practical advice on:
- Considerations for choosing your next firewall
- Best practices for implementing safe application enablement policies
- Essential firewall capabilities for battling modern threats
Legacy firewalls aren't designed to address today's complex network traffic consisting of applications, users, and threats. They rely on outdated technology. Read how a new modern security platform safely enables any technology and application.
- Learn why yesterday's methods can't handle today's cyberthreats
- Find out if your firewall has the ability to see and control traffic, and prevent APTs
- Discover how you can deliver modern security without compromising performance
- Read why bolt-on security is a costly approach to security
Make an informed decision on the right firewall for your business with The Firewall Buyers Guide.
This guide gives you:
- The fundamentals of modern firewall technology
- The ten critical business requirements your next firewall needs to address
- Information on how to create a vendor request for proposal (RFP)
- A functional test plan to assist in your firewall selection process
Oferecido por um Tempo Limitado. Obtenha Sua Cópia Hoje.
Tome uma decisão informada sobre o firewall correto para sua empresa com O Guia do Comprador para Firewall.
Esse guia oferece:
- Os fundamentos da tecnologia de firewall moderno
- Os dez requisitos críticos de negócios que seu próximo firewall precisa atender
- Informações sobre como criar uma solicitação para proposta (SPP) de vendedor
- Um plano de teste funcional para auxiliar no processo de seleção de firewall
Ofrecida durante un tiempo limitado. Consiga su copia hoy.Tome la decisión correcta sobre qué firewall es necesario para su negocio con La Guía para compradores de firewalls.
Esta guía le da:
- Los fundamentos de la tecnología moderna del firewall
- Los 10 requisitos de negocios críticos que su nuevo firewall debería tener en cuenta
- Información sobre cómo crear un (RFP)
- Un plan de pruebas funcional para ayudar en su proceso de selección de firewall
For decades, fear has dominated the discussion of cyber security. Every magazine article, presentation or blog about the topic seems to start the same way: trying to scare the living daylights out of you with horror stories, alarming statistics, and doomsday scenarios. The result is that most IT shops and security vendors think security is only about what you prevent. They think it’s about blocking, prohibiting, controlling, constraining, excluding, outlawing, and forbidding. Hence IT’s reputation as the “Department of No.”
Given the new threats inherent in an increasingly mobile workforce and the blurring of lines between business and personal use of devices, it is clear that conventional methods of securing the perimeter in this new environment are not up to the task. This white paper from BlueCoat explains how organizations can most effectively maximize their security efforts by incorporating a cloud-based solution as part of a unified approach.
Webinar Published By: McAfee
Published Date: Feb 06, 2013
There is no single anti-malware product that can block all malware infiltration and subsequent activity. The only way to combat the malware threats is through an end-to-end, integrated, real-time, context-aware, holistically-managed system.
Business today is driven by a global economy that generates an unprecedented volume, variety, and velocity of data. Security needs to adapt to a world that’s evolving faster than ever before. Read this dossier to find out more.