Join Steve Brasen, EMA Managing Research Director, and Kimber Spradlin, IBM Product Marketing for Endpoint Manager, for this informative, on-demand Webinar where the latest unified endpoint management research is revealed. Learn the strategic management processes necessary to empower a mobile workforce with the agility to adapt to rapidly evolving business requirements.
Topics discussed include:
• Securing devices without impeding user productivity
• Expanding management processes to address increased device heterogeneity
• Supporting employee-owned devices
• Simplifying practices for delivering business IT services
• Enhancing user flexibility in accessing IT resources necessary to achieve business goals
This Gigaom Research study aims to help technology decision-makers better understand the role of IT in supporting the need for business agility and pace. In this report you will gain insight into:
- How to increase business agility with the best tools for your workforce
- Strategies to speed up new tool adoption so the workforce has a range of work tools that match different sorts of work activities and interactions
- The shifting role of IT to create a technology landscape in which productivity and innovation flourish
Download this Gigaom Research white paper to learn more.
In today’s business model, organizations must provide support and flexibility in addressing the needs of a growing mobile workforce, and interactions with external partners, suppliers, and clients. In short, today’s business model must look beyond corporate walls and extend their business processes and access to business information in an effective, and secure manner regardless of device type. In this way, cloud applications can be leveraged to enhance and extend business processes beyond their corporate walls and support the increasing use of mobile devices.
This paper presents the challenges and benefits of implementing an integrated cloud solution that provides the flexibility, agility, and security business organizations need to increase operational efficiency, and responsiveness.
Published By: Skillsoft
Published Date: Oct 29, 2013
With a constantly evolving business climate, encountering change is the new normal. Organizations that embrace and practice agility are proven to be more effective in dealing with change. Key to fostering agility is continuous learning and development. Learning is not an event-based occurrence where one-time training can satisfy skill gaps; learning opportunities need to be accessible, targeted, and continuous. With a strong learning culture that aligns with business objectives, companies are better able to embrace an agile mindset, and with increased agility, performance will improve and the overall business impact will increase.