Published By: Carbonite
Published Date: Aug 02, 2017
The risk and downtime associated with server migration have prevented many IT organizations from making the move to cloud. Some have valid concerns about cloud lock-in. Still, without cloud, IT teams are less agile, less flexible and less able to meet the demands of their business. With so much C-suite awareness of the cloud competitive edge, IT can no longer avoid taking this step.
Carbonite DoubleTake™ Cloud Migration Center quickly and easily migrates physical, virtual and cloud workloads over any distance with minimal risk and near-zero downtime. The streamlined process automates 100 manual steps into five easy steps, automating everything from server discovery to target VM provisioning to the ultimate cutover.
Using efficient real-time, byte-level replication technology, Cloud Migration Center creates a replica of the entire server being migrated and keeps it in sync with production systems. The migrated data can be validated without disrupting business operations, and downtime is
This study was conducted with independent global research firm Wakefield Research between November 24 through December 14th, 2015. The data was based on an online study of 20 content questions, plus screeners and demographics of 2704 respondents, in 8 markets: US, China, Australia, Japan, India, UK, Germany, and France. All respondents were restricted to the following industries: service provider organizations, healthcare, retail, and financial services. In this case, the definition of service provider includes companies offering web content services, cable, internet service providers, or telecom.
Juniper Networks challenges the status quo with products, solutions and services that transform the economics of networking. Our team co-innovates with customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure networks with agility, performance and value.
Visit www.juniper.net for more information.
As networks scale, they become difficult to manage. A different command line interface (CLI) or operating system (OS) is required for every device type in your network, such as routers, switches, and firewalls. Learning a new OS for every device is a complex task for your operations team and can slow them down—not a very efficient way to run a network.
Content collaboration platforms are the evolution of the EFSS destination products and address digital workplace enablement strategies. Application leaders can choose among a range of options to transform individual productivity, team collaboration and business workflow automation.
Published By: Tenable
Published Date: Feb 05, 2018
12 Steps for Addressing Container Security
Containers are an integral tool for most DevOps. While containers themselves do not have inherent security issues, they are often deployed unsecurely, causing security issues around vulnerabilities, visibility, compromise and compliance. How can the DevOps team looking for increased agility work with more closely with the security team looking for reduced risk?
Download this Gartner report to:
- Understand the unique security challenges posed by containers
- Learn how security and risk management leaders concerned with cloud and emerging technologies can engage with and enable secure DevOps
- Take 12 steps that will help you adopt containers with a level of acceptable, manageable risk that approaches the use of virtual or physical machines
The focus on employee engagement as a driver of better business results has gotten so much traction it’s spawned an entire category of solutions within the HCM universe. But if you’re a SumTotal client, you already own a tool that has incredible — but often-overlooked — potential for creating an environment in which engagement can not only flourish, but actually be sustained.
It’s all about having content that strategically positions your company, is easy to find, and truly engages your employees to seek opportunities to make a difference and to grow professionally.
To really shape your SumTotal LMS into the effective piece of technology you know it can be — to see it achieve the results you and your leadership team expect it to deliver — you need to be a content architect and have a great content strategy.
Now you can learn the process Bluewater has developed through years of experience helping clients worldwide maximize their SumTotal LMS to drive higher engagement and better business results:
• Mapping out a plan for engagement success
• Understanding the negative effects when you don’t have a content strategy that makes strategic sense for your organization — on employees, leaders, LMS owners, and learning practitioners
• Architecting content for engagement today — and for the road ahead
• Building the framework for a rich content ecosystem where learners feel at home
• Focusing on people, processes, and technology: an approach to content strategy that supports a culture of engagement
It’s all about being ridiculously happy with your SumTotal LMS.
• Business is changing faster than ever, and disruptors doing things in digital ways are leading the charge in just about every market. If you're not already managing your content in the cloud, it’s time to make a shift.
• With Box, teams are unified, collaboration is sped up and productivity is amplified. This ebook illustrates how real Box customers are using the power of the cloud to get every part of their extended enterprise working together, from mobile productivity to streamlined business processes.
o Marketing collaboration is integrated when internal teams and external partners work from one digital hub
o Sales teams and workers in the field are empowered across any device with mobile productivity
o HR streamlines processes for better team workflow and a stronger onboarding experience
• To read how Box customers are using Cloud Content Management to enact practical transformation across teams, and to find out how you too can use Box to benefit every line of business within