Discover how Vena’s partnership with Sage Intacct brings together the leader in FP&A software satisfaction and ease-of-use with the innovation and customer satisfaction leader in cloud financial management solutions.
This spotlight report examines:
• How Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) or Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) are key enablers of data management and Digital Transformation. Companies can combine many other opportunities with manufacturing operations in a digital journey.
• Product lifecycle management (PLM) as a high-value discipline to pair with MOM in discrete manufacturing, and the value of digital continuity across engineering, manufacturing operations, and supply chain.
• A robust integration of MOM and PLM technologies and the advent of the Digital Twin (a virtual copy of the product and how it's made) to demonstrate maturity in Smart Manufacturing and the ability to make smart products in smart factories.
The IIoT has opened up a world of opportunity for manufacturers. Take advantage of it.
Published By: Workday
Published Date: Oct 11, 2018
Before Workday, Panera Bread’s payroll processes were manual, inefficient, and error-prone,
and payroll nightmares and compliance risks were a regular occurrence. Complex systems and costly
integrations made it impossible for the company to keep up with its rapid growth or gain valuable
insights into global labor expenses. See the infographic to learn why unifying HR, payroll, time tracking,
and absence management in a single system allows Panera to use one consistent, flexible, and scalable
system across the U.S. and Canada.
Published By: Red Hat
Published Date: Sep 09, 2018
As applications and services become more central to business strategy, and as distributed methodologies like agile and DevOps change the way teams operate, it is critical for IT leaders to find a way to integrate their backend systems, legacy systems, and teams in an agile, adaptable way. This e-book details an architecture called agile integration, consisting of three technology pillars—distributed integration, containers, and APIs—to deliver flexibility, scalability, and reusability.
• Content is among an organization's most critical assets. It flows through every aspect of a company, from people to systems to processes. But as teams grow and the breadth of their content expands, these valuable assets get fragmented across the different tools they use.
• What if you had a secure, open platform that connects all your tools in the cloud, allowing you to pull together best-of-breed technologies that fit your unique business needs? These native integrations keep teams happy and give IT full visibility and control, while boosting productivity and collaboration across the entire organization.
• Download our ebook to see how Cloud Content Management from Box provides you with a central and secure content layer that unites all of your apps with seamless, native integrations. In it, you'll learn about our most popular integrations — like Microsoft Office 365, Okta, Slack and Salesforce — and how Box helps you future-proof your tech stack while also providing a unified exp
The 2015 Guide to WAN Architecture and Design describes a hypothetical company, referred to as NeedToChange, which has a traditional approach to WAN design. It then presents Cisco's response to how NeedToChange should evolve its WAN. This e-book includes a summary of the key components of some of the emerging approaches to WAN architecture and design and concludes with a call to action that outlines a project plan that network organizations can use to evolve their WAN.
Cisco® Unified Access establishes a framework that securely, reliably, and seamlessly connects anyone, anywhere, anytime, using any device to any resource. This framework empowers all employees with advanced services, taking advantage of an intelligent, enterprise-wide network to increase revenue, productivity, and customer satisfaction while reducing operational inefficiencies across the business. Cisco Unified Access includes services-rich network edge systems and combines a core network infrastructure embedded with integration of productivity-enhancing advanced technologies, including IP communications, mobility, security, video, and collaboration services.
Published By: DocuSign
Published Date: Mar 23, 2016
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms have been around for more than a decade, but they are no longer just for big enterprises selling expensive technology. Now companies of all sizes and industries are enjoying the power of CRM systems to improve sales effectiveness and customer loyalty. The key to this new wave of adoption are the many valuable add-ons and integrations, like DocuSign, that can greatly augment the user experience.
This ebook explores ways to improve your CRM productivity and usability.
The ability to integrate systems and share data across the enterprise is a common datacenter need. The needs of an integration bus, the technology used for middleware-based integration, can varyin complexity, data volume, and required performance. Both Red Hat and MuleSoft offer multiple products that can help customers develop and deploy middleware integration solutions. This competitive overview compares Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse to Mule ESB Enterprise.
With rising demands for shorter lead-times, faster throughput, improved quality and lower costs, automated manufacturing systems have become essential to the success of U.S. manufacturing. Their benefits stretch across numerous industries and production methods; however, their complexity can oftentimes be intimidating to first-time investors. Within this white paper, manufacturers can uncover the information necessary to properly plan and specify the integration of a new automated manufacturing system.