In 10 Customer Service Trends to Watch in 2016, you’ll find valuable insights from 11 well-known customer experience leaders. These include:
• Al Hopper, customer service advocate for SocialPath Solutions
• Jeanne Bliss, cofounder of Customer Experience Professionals Association
• Sumair Dutta, chief customer officer for The Service Council
These experts present business leaders with the necessary information to address key areas of concern in customer service, such as mobility, self-service, social media, and journey mapping.
Don’t fall behind. Download 10 Customer Service Trends to Watch in 2016 today.
To better understand the worldwide state of customer service, we asked the experts: customers themselves. Microsoft surveyed roughly 4,000 consumers from the US, the UK, Japan, and Brazil on their experiences and tendencies when interacting with brands. The Global State of Multichannel Customer Service Report is the result of that research.
The full report presents the findings from 22 questions, including:
• When beginning a customer service interaction, which device do you use most?
• How important is customer service in your choice of, or loyalty to, a brand or organization?
• What do you feel is the most frustrating aspect of customer service?
The report offers a complete set of research, stats, and data essential to support the advancement of customer service in the modern era. Keep up with current customer needs and expectations. Download the report now!