In Getting More with Self-Service, Chief Customer Officer of The Service Council Sumair Dutta provides customer service executives with the information they need to:
• Organize content plans to facilitate user-based discovery.
• Retain consistent messaging across multichannel service environments.
• Develop an internal culture to support self-service options.
Download the whitepaper and learn how to increase customer engagement—at a lower cost—through self-service.
To better understand the worldwide state of customer service, we asked the experts: customers themselves. Microsoft surveyed roughly 4,000 consumers from the US, the UK, Japan, and Brazil on their experiences and tendencies when interacting with brands. The Global State of Multichannel Customer Service Report is the result of that research.
The full report presents the findings from 22 questions, including:
• When beginning a customer service interaction, which device do you use most?
• How important is customer service in your choice of, or loyalty to, a brand or organization?
• What do you feel is the most frustrating aspect of customer service?
The report offers a complete set of research, stats, and data essential to support the advancement of customer service in the modern era. Keep up with current customer needs and expectations. Download the report now!