Everywhere you look, companies are using external-facing analytics to maximize the value derived from their data assets, by moving customers up the value chain, increasing stickiness, and offering a more competitive product on the marketplace.
Listen to learn about embedding BI software, including;
• Top uses cases for embedding business intelligence software
• Case studies from different companies currently embedding BI
• Build vs buy considerations
• Evaluating ROI
The focus of modern business intelligence has been self-service; pushing data into the hands of end users more quickly with more accessible user interfaces so they can get answers fast and on their own. This has helped alleviate a major BI pain point: centralized, IT-dominated solutions have been too slow and too brittle to serve the business.
What has been masked is a lack of innovation in data modeling. Data modeling is a huge, valuable component of BI that has been largely neglected. In this webinar, we discuss Looker’s novel approach to data modeling and how it powers a data exploration environment with unprecedented depth and agility.
Topics covered include:
• A new architecture beyond direct connect
• Language-based, git-integrated data modeling
• Abstractions that make SQL more powerful and more efficient
Analytics is about so much more than defining high-level KPIs and building dashboards to amplify them. With a little creativity, you can create custom metrics designed to inform every member of an organization. With this knowledge of their effect on the business, everyone can optimize their impact on company-wide goals.
What you'll learn in this webinar:
• Why standard KPIs may not be getting you everything you need
• Who can benefit from these new metrics (everyone!)
• How to identify key metrics and roll them out to the entire organization
• Get examples of how other companies are creating custom analytics
Deploy Business Intelligence in Days, Not Months.
Fastest Implementation Time -Up and running in 24 days compared to 78 on average (300% faster).
? Ease of Use - Top to bottom, Looker is easier
? User Adoption - More data lovers switch to Looker
Deploying a new BI platform doesn’t have to be a long, painful process anymore. See how 21 leading BI vendors compare in terms of overall user satisfaction for implementation
-Download the Report >>
What is your Analytics Maturity?
An 'Army of Analysts' can be very powerful.
The problem, of course, is that as your organisation scales, and more data requests come in, you’ll constantly be hiring more analysts (and that gets expensive!).
Download this infographic to discover what your analytics maturity is, and how to move from an 'Army of Analysts' to a more efficient, scalable model.
Want to know how Business Intelligence products vary in categories such as scalability, reliability, technical support, value for price paid, integrity, and whether the vendor is recommended?
Read this report to get:
• A side-by-side comparison of 28 BI tools
• Ratings across 33 metrics for each vendor
• Real customer feedback on performance