For the record, we don't think your brand ’sux‘.
In today's social and mobile world, you may encounter negative sentiment at some point during the life of your business. In our latest e-book Your Brand Sux, we focus on how to reap the rewards of customer feedback on social, even if it isn't always positive.
Things you'll learn:
- Tracking brand sentiment
- Tips to improve engagement
- Best practices for global brands
- And more tips for developing amazing customer experiences
Learn how an industry-leading provider of storage and data management solutions used Social Business Software to accelerate a global branding initiative and connect with thousands of community members across one hundred countries.
"The implications from the 2013 IBM Global Reputational Risk and IT Study are clear. The question is no longer whether IT risks can damage your corporate reputation, but what you can do to effectively prevent and mitigate these risks.
Find out what you can do to protect your reputation from IT risks. Read “Six keys to effective reputational and IT risk management” to learn about:
· Practical advice and recommendations to help prevent and mitigate the IT risks that most affect reputation
· The emerging role of the Chief Digital Officer
· How to use social media as a tool for minimizing reputational damage
· How your supply chain can put you at increased reputational risk"
Published By: Quantcast
Published Date: Jan 07, 2015
This white paper, published in partnership with the Interactive Advertising Bureau, will explore and present a snapshot of how publishers, marketers and technologists are “going global” in their practice of programmatic audience development across each of 12 markets. Conclusions are derived through a combination of survey and interview data— encompassing feedback from more than 200 executive-level leaders in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.