Published By: Dell SB
Published Date: Aug 27, 2019
Sie möchten ein Unternehmen gründen oder weiter ausbauen – dabei zählt jede Minute. Sparen Sie Zeit und erhöhen Sie die Produktivität, indem Sie Ihre Technologie optimieren. Mit dem einfachen Wechsel zum Intel® Optane™ Speicher und der Migration zu Windows 10 Pro erledigen Sie alltägliche Aufgaben schneller und haben mehr Zeit für Innovationen. Im Folgenden finden Sie einige Strategien zur Optimierung Ihres Arbeitstags.
Published By: Kustomer
Published Date: Sep 13, 2019
To succeed in this new era of customer service, retailers must figure out how to personalize the way they connect with customers. Find out why personalizing your support strategy is crucial for your business — and how to do it.
Published By: Experian
Published Date: Aug 29, 2019
As organizations and consumers increasingly interact over digital channels, both parties must find ways to establish mutual trust. Experian’s Global Identity and Fraud Report Asia-Pacific (APAC) edition highlights that trusted online relationships are based on businesses providing both a secure environment and seamless consumer experiences. With insights from almost 6,000 APAC consumers, the report found that majority (71%) value ‘security’ as the most important element of an online experience, followed by ‘convenience’ (20%) and ‘personalisation’ (9%).
Download the complete 2019 Asia-Pacific Identity and Fraud Report for more details.
Environmental/climate change risk, disruptive technologies and a return to territorialism were ranked the top threats to company growth. Specifically, 68 percent of CEOs agreed that their organisational growth will be determined by their ability to anticipate and navigate the global shift to a low-carbon, clean technology economy. Read now KPMG's CEO outlook report to understand what is on top of the asset management CEO agenda and to find out what investments CEOs are prioritising to improve organisation’s resilience.
Welcome to KPMG’s third annual report tracking developments in China’s pension industry. This is a topic of great economic significance. As the world’s most populous country, China has an ageing society and is developing the infrastructure to take care of a growing number of elderly people. The topic also has business significance, especially for financial companies able to find opportunities in the fast-growing pension sector.
This report updates and builds on our findings from last year. That report identified sector convergence as one of the most distinct features of the Chinese pension industry, as well as highlighted several strategic themes that will influence its long-term development. In the pages that follow, we explain the most recent developments and their strategic implications.
Published By: Workable
Published Date: Oct 09, 2019
In every organization, the recruiting process generates data: how long it took to fill one role, how many candidates progressed to the final hiring stage or how many comments hiring teams exchanged until they made a hire. Through tracking metrics, you can get tangible evidence of how successful your recruiting process is, rather than relying on intuition.
In this guide, we put together everything you need to know to start making the most out of your recruiting data. You’ll find:
A list of common recruiting metrics to track.
A detailed look into five of the most important KPIs.
How to collect data and track metrics consistently over time.
While the retail industry has made great stri
des in understanding the online
consumers, it has been difficult to observe and analyze their wh
Advanced location intelligence enables marketers to
consumer journeys to within meters, whether indoors or outdoors, as they move ar
changing environments, such as
stores, malls, restaurants, residential addresses,
landmarks, and places of interest.
starting to launch
more targeted campaigns by
using location to understand consumer behavior.
Find out why location intelligence ca
a wide range of benefits to the entire retail industry
time location targeting, reduced ad
spend, enhanced campaign
attribution, and more.
It’s time to move your supply chain into the realm of super-intelligent.
This special report is for anyone looking to enhance their supply chain operations by utilizing the latest in technological advances such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and the Internet of Things (IoT). With smart use of these tools, businesses can anticipate problems and develop solutions before they occur.
Forward-thinking leaders are using this disruption to optimize their supply chains and push the quality of their findings to a whole new level.
In it, you’ll learn:
• The markers of a truly cognitive supply chain
• The crucial role of location intelligence in supply chain optimization
• The impact increased visibility has on every area of your supply chain, including asset, inventory, fleet and energy management
meeting the requirements of a just
time supply chain
their biggest challenges
, but with
advances in location technology
across the supply chain
efficiency and support
proactive decision making.
By reading this eBook, you’ll discover how
your supply chain
for the future
application of location intelligence to:
based insights to help optimize processes and inform decision
Set accurate ETAs with reliable real
time visibility to
as they occur
Gain comprehensive coverage
across factories, warehouses,
showrooms and in transit
Despite the greater frequency of extreme weather events occurring around the globe, freight still has to be delivered on time and on a year-round basis. Truck drivers often find themselves driving through rain, snow, sleet, hail, fog, ice, thunderstorms, tornadoes and high winds. While drivers aren't generally expected to stick to pre-planned routes in extreme weather, fleet managers don’t really have the capacity to outline every possible alternate route in anticipation of a future hazardous weather scenario.
Data-driven route planning saves fuel, prevents accidents and improves ETAs, which is why many logistics companies are turning to advanced supply chain optimization solutions with real-time weather alerts and rerouting functionalities. Today, tech-savvy fleet managers are looking for exactly this type of tech innovations to provide them with a sharp competitive edge in an already crowded industry such as long-haul logistics.
As one of the world's leading location platforms, HER
Whenever personal data related to us is anonymized, it has been manipulated in such a way that it can no longer be linked back to us, right? Think again. In the digital era, we do not always blend into the crowd.
Location data is part of this equation because our mobility habits are unique to us. Techniques like anonymization offer service providers numerous ways to protect privacy while retaining enough data to be useful - the challenge is finding the right balance.
By reading this eBook, you’ll discover critical ways public and private organizations can help protect users’ privacy:
• Find out why de-identification does not always mean anonymity
• Understand how privacy by design can be used for standards and product or service creation
• Discover how gathering just data you need will minimize the privacy impact of collection
• Find out about new and emerging privacy-enhancing technologies
AI will transform the workplace in ways we’re still trying to imagine. What skills and capabilities will your organisation need to survive? Read this report to find out – with contributions from government, academics and the Big Innovation Centre.
Download the report to discover:
• how AI will change the way economies, societies and businesses operate
• how AI will change the skills your workforce needs in the 21st century
• what AI means for the way we learn
• how AI will change the role of the HR function.
High-volume administrative tasks are a feature of every business. We helped a global bank develop a machine learning algorithm to help with the task of reviewing over 100,000 ‘sanctions alerts’ every day.
Read this story to find out:
• what other benefits AI can deliver beyond cost savings
• how AI tools achieve greater accuracy than human reviewers
• what it takes to apply AI and Machine Learning successfully in a regulated sector.
As businesses start to experiment with true artificial intelligence, safe delivery of AI demands a new risk and control framework. This report, designed for anyone tasked with the safe delivery of AI, proposes an effective solution.
Read the report to find out:
• the risks associated with AI and the challenge of managing them
• a 17-category Risk & Controls framework for AI
• in-depth details for key categories, including security management, business continuity and knowledge management
• an essential glossary of AI terms.
As rising consumer expectations ramp up reputational risk, retailers need to keep up to date with regulatory developments. This report provides a comprehensive overview.
Read the report to find out:
• what customers care about that could affect your reputation
• which regulations you must comply with to manage reputational and financial risk
• why brand and reputation is a top concern for UK CEOs.
Find out why cyber security must be embedded into commercial strategy. With focused insight on the economics of trust for financial services, automotive, mobile and retail organisations.
Read the report to understand:
• how consumer expectations are shifting on the topic of digital trust
• how well the priorities of consumers and security executives align
• what it takes for consumers to stay with a brand when things go wrong.
GDPR has prompted banks to re-evaluate their data protection policies. Going beyond pure compliance can help establish consumer trust as a point of differentiation.
Read this report to find out:
• the ethical challenges and risks arising from the use of customer data
• how to start embedding principles for ethical data handling in your organisation
• the competitive advantages that come from getting data ethics right.
Forces such as consumerisation, expanding regulatory requirements and the shift to outcome-based pricing are all compelling procurement leaders to re-evaluate strategies.
Read this briefing to find out:
• the key disruptors shaping the future of procurement
• how to develop an agenda to deal with disruption
• seven key areas of difference between current and future procurement models
• essential questions to inform your strategic thinking.
As advanced technologies catapult manufacturing into the future, find out how to manage the most complex business challenge in generations.
Read this briefing to discover:
• why I4.0 transformation demands a cross-functional approach
• how to get planning for I4.0 transformation the right way round
• how to identify the best opportunities to create value
• critical enablers for I4.0 transformation
• five questions to ask for smarter I4.0.
Develop practical strategies for success and manage the risks associated with supply chain transformation.
Read this insight to find out about:
• the digital solutions companies are using to reshape their supply chains
• the benefits they realise as a result
• how to identify opportunities for optimisation in your own supply chain
• which practical strategies to deploy for successful digital transformation.
Getting complex decisions right across complicated operational networks is the key to optimum performance. Find out how one of the UK’s biggest bus operators is using data and analytics to make better decisions and optimise the use of resources across their network.
Read this story to discover:
• how data and analytics can transform operational performance
• the benefits of using decision-support tools in the middle office
• key lessons for getting your plans for digital transformation right.
Whether you want to optimise existing processes or transform entire operations, find practical advice on building digital solutions into your supply chain.
Read this guide to find out
• why defining your performance ambition must be the first step
• how to draw up a digital roadmap
• how deploying digital solutions will impact your workforce
• what partners you will need to realise your vision
• practical examples from real companies.
Today’s customers want 24/7 access, mobile availability, quality, low prices, fast shipping, easy returns and instantaneous service. These expectations demand that every business function be customer-centric, including operations.
Read this report to find out:
• how to create customer-centric operations to deliver the customer experience
• the eight essential components of a connected, customer-centric enterprise
• why alignment between the COO and CIO is essential
• five key steps to start transforming operations to drive growth and create value.
From intelligent automation to advanced analytics, disruptive technology will enable the finance function to provide all of its services more effectively and efficiently. Find out how technology will change the way finance delivers transactional services, expert services and business partnering,
Read this report to discover:
• how automation in finance can deliver expert services more reliably and with smaller workforces
• how to design an agile workforce of humans and technologies
• how the finance function will shift to be part of a cross-functional analytics model that provides key insights to the business
Published By: Nextgen
Published Date: Sep 25, 2019
It's a big undertaking to switch EHR vendors. That's why it's important to choose a vendor who can not only meet all your needs now, but who will be a partner alongside you as those needs evolve.
Whether looking to buy your first EHR, seeking to replace your existing EHR, or consolidating EHRs to a single, integrated solution, this guide will help you in the process. Use these steps to find the best EHR for your billing, reporting, and patient care needs.