C&C pros will face several challenges when mobilizing enterprise content strategies: addressing fragmented mobile device support, tailoring content delivery to device form factors, and navigating ECM vendor support options. For now, a segmented, use-case-driven approach will be the norm.
Watch this webcast to find out how to file sync and share fits into a document collaboration portfolio, learn about Forrester's evaluation of the market, and learn how to make the right choice for you.
For emerging businesses, investing in the right technology can accelerate their growth and enhance their bottom lines. As more companies expand their workspaces with virtual teams and work-from-home policies, a good first step is to invest in a secure, flexible content collaboration solution—one that is easy to integrate and use. It should give you and your teams secure access to files, apps, and data from any device and any location to accelerate productivity. Not all file sharing solutions are the same. Download our white paper to determine if a modern content collaboration platform can help you:
• Streamline workflows
• Improve operational efficiencies
• Make the organization more secure and compliant
• Deliver the desired ROI
Read this Magic Quadrant for EFSS report by Gartner to see how the EFSS vendors, including Box shown as a leader in the Magic Quadrant, are increasingly addressing digital workplace enablement to improve modern user productivity and cloud-based content collaboration for the creation of a digital workplace
Content collaboration platforms are the evolution of the EFSS destination products and address digital workplace enablement strategies. Application leaders can choose among a range of options to transform individual productivity, team collaboration and business workflow automation.
• Business is changing faster than ever, and disruptors doing things in digital ways are leading the charge in just about every market. If you're not already managing your content in the cloud, it’s time to make a shift.
• With Box, teams are unified, collaboration is sped up and productivity is amplified. This ebook illustrates how real Box customers are using the power of the cloud to get every part of their extended enterprise working together, from mobile productivity to streamlined business processes.
o Marketing collaboration is integrated when internal teams and external partners work from one digital hub
o Sales teams and workers in the field are empowered across any device with mobile productivity
o HR streamlines processes for better team workflow and a stronger onboarding experience
• To read how Box customers are using Cloud Content Management to enact practical transformation across teams, and to find out how you too can use Box to benefit every line of business within
There’s more to your content than you might think. Beyond the differences of enterprise vs. web vs. cloud content management, new changes in intelligent machine-to-machine apps are reinventing the content management market.
In this expert e-guide, we explore a flexible, API-led approach to cloud-based content management and collaboration. Learn about a platform designed to enable you to:
• Power content with machine learning and metadata
• Drive intelligent capabilities like smart search
• Modernize content-based processes
• And more