This Technology Spotlight highlights the tangible benefits achieved by early SD-WAN adopters across key use cases and outlines a vision for sustained ROI and value creation from the solution.This paper also looks at the role of Cisco in the strategically important SD-WAN market.
SD-WAN has arisen as the WAN's response to the migration of enterprise apps to the cloud. As the march of enterprise apps to the cloud gathers momentum,it is inevitable that SD-WAN gets the spotlight.
• Moving from legacy to cloud infrastructure is a huge win for business, but the process requires a fundamental shift in organizational culture and business processes both inside and outside IT. In fact, managing this change may be the biggest challenge your company faces when moving to the cloud, unless you're equipped with the resources that make for a simple, successful transition.
• Here's our tried-and-true 3-step approach proving that change doesn't have to be hard. Download now to start your easy, secure and efficient move to the cloud.
• Content is among an organization's most critical assets. It flows through every aspect of a company, from people to systems to processes. But as teams grow and the breadth of their content expands, these valuable assets get fragmented across the different tools they use.
• What if you had a secure, open platform that connects all your tools in the cloud, allowing you to pull together best-of-breed technologies that fit your unique business needs? These native integrations keep teams happy and give IT full visibility and control, while boosting productivity and collaboration across the entire organization.
• Download our ebook to see how Cloud Content Management from Box provides you with a central and secure content layer that unites all of your apps with seamless, native integrations. In it, you'll learn about our most popular integrations — like Microsoft Office 365, Okta, Slack and Salesforce — and how Box helps you future-proof your tech stack while also providing a unified exp
• Enterprise Content Management is a market in transition. And as demand for modernization becomes widespread, long-time leaders are investing in new capabilities to keep up — and bringing more of the market to the cloud to meet the needs of users and IT managers alike.
• This report shows how a range of providers measure up to help companies make the right choice when
• requirements are skewed to the needs of information workers who need to create, collaborate on, share, and find enterprise content.
• Use the 2017 Forrester Wave™ report to:
o Get educated. Gain an understanding of how the ECM market is changing and why complex, on-premises ECM suites are giving way to Cloud Content Management platforms like Box.
o Define your needs. Forrester ranks the top 15 ECM business content vendors based on current offerings, strategy and market presence to help you evaluate vendors that suit your needs.
o Select a vendor. Learn how cloud content management platforms like Box are designed
more people than ever before. Whether it's your employees, partners or customers, all your people use enterprise content. And that means content management is becoming increasingly top-of-mind — but companies find it difficult to get it right. In this newsletter, Gartner shares how cloud content management helps you build your content management strategy from the bottom up, enabling you to:
o Improve company-wide collaboration and become more customer-centric
o Scale your business and reduce cost
o Provide security and stability for your entire organization
• Download the full Gartner newsletter, Reshaping ECM: New Opportunities in the Cloud. You'll learn about the emerging requirements of top ECM vendors, as well as discover real-world use cases of Cloud Content Management.
• In today's ever-evolving world, content management is a moving target. With content flowing from a multitude of places, keeping up with the speed of business requires a content management strategy that's more flexible than traditional Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
• As digital transformation forces organizations to rethink their processes, it's never been more important to focus on deploying a platform that works across all of your content so you can get more value out of each asset and protect yourself against technology stagnation.
• Check out our ebook, 5 Considerations For Transforming Your ECM Strategy With Cloud Content Management, and learn how to bring your people and information together in the cloud.
Dans cette ère de disruption numérique incessante, les entreprises doivent améliorer leur agilité pour être prêtes à saisir les opportunités. Pour certains observateurs, les technologies du cloud semblaient être la solution idéale, capables d'apporter des réponses en matière d'agilité, d'évolutivité et de coût. Mais après avoir adopté ces technologies, les entreprises ont souvent constaté que les caractéristiques de performances, de sécurité et de conformité du cloud ne répondaient pas pleinement à leurs besoins. En outre, une idée reçue tenace laissait à penser que le cloud public était moins coûteux que le cloud privé, alors que nous savons maintenant que ce n'est pas toujours le cas. Les entreprises les plus avisées ont réalisé depuis longtemps que la plus grande agilité est proposée par les solutions d'informatique hybride, qui associent des services hors site et sur site.
Très peu de chiffres sont disponibles sur la manière dont les entreprises gèrent en réalité les déploiements de clouds privés. Sont-elles efficaces, ou bien doivent-elles faire face à des défis dans des secteurs tels que la performance, le CTE et la capacité ? Hewlett Packard Enterprise a demandé à 451 Research d’analyser ces défis à travers un sondage réalisé auprès de 500 décideurs dans le secteur de l’informatique et à partir des données du Cloud Price Index.
For midsize firms around the world with 100 to 999 employees, advanced technology plays an increasingly important role in business success. Companies have been adding cloud resources to supplement on-premise server, storage, and networking capabilities. At the same time, growth of mobile and remote workers is also changing how companies need to support workers to allow them to be as productive as possible.
In an innovation-powered economy, ideas need to travel at the speed of thought. Yet even as our ability to communicate across companies and time zones grows rapidly, people remain frustrated by downtime and unanticipated delays across the increasingly complex grid of cloud-based infrastructure, data networks, storage systems, and servers that power our work.
Aberdeem research has shown that when organizatins harneess the power of Flash, they are able to more effectively implement a digital transformation, build hybrid infrastructures,
and gain increased agility and competitive advantage. In this eBook, we’ll explore how leading businesses can better their future with flash arrays that are Predictive, Cloud-Ready, and Timeles..
Multicloud Storage for Dummies consists of five short chapters that explore the following:
- How the multicloud storage model aligns with modern business and IT initiatives
- Common barriers to cloud adoption and how a multicloud storage model addresses them
- How to build a multicloud data center
- What to look for in multicloud storage services
- Real-world multicloud use cases
"Businesses continue to evolve as digital technologies reshape industries. The workforce is mobile, and speed and ef ciency are imperative, necessitating dynamic, cloud-based infrastructures and connectivity, as well as unhindered, secure application access — from anywhere, on any device, at any time. Leaders must remove hurdles to progress, but new business initiatives and processes increase the attack surface, potentially putting the company at risk.
"A zero trust security and access model is the solution: Every machine, user, and server should be untrusted until proven otherwise. But how do you achieve zero trust?
Read this white paper authored by Akamai’s CTO, Charlie Gero, to learn how to transition to a perimeter-less world in an incredibly easy way, with steps including:
• The zero trust method of proof
• The vision behind Google BeyondCorpTM
• Analysis of application access vs. network access
• How to deploy user grouping methodology
• Guidance for application rollout stages 1-8"
Keeping your data safe requires forward-thinking approaches to cybersecurity. Learn how you can augment your existing on-premise infrastructure with security measures in the cloud for a more robust web security posture.
Download this guide to learn:
Why the cloud is critical for web security
How real-world DDoS attacks are testing the limits of on-site solutions
Discover the questions some vendors don’t want you to ask
Published By: DigiCert
Published Date: Jun 19, 2018
Just as automation has become mandatory for scaling cloud workflows and critical workloads up or down in today’s dynamic business environment, the same is true in today’s dynamic threat environment.
The ability to automate certificate renewals with our Complete Website Security solution helps you to strengthen certificate security, while helping you save resources, time and money on certificate administration and ensuring you remain compliant with industry rules and regulations.
Download this whitepaper today to find out more.
Cloud services are poised to boost US GDP by $2 trillion over the next decade, according to new research commissioned by Oracle—but not every firm will benefit. In Intelligent Finance: How CFOs Can Lead the Coming Productivity Boom, Dr. Michael Mandel, senior fellow at the Mack Institute for Innovation Management at the Wharton School, shares how finance leaders across industries can help their organizations benefit from the coming wave of US productivity using cloud services—and the emerging technologies and global best practices they deliver.
The need to bridge the gap between traditional IT services and cloud application delivery is vital. This HPE Pointnext blueprint guide examines the critical global business services and IT technology best practices for enabling cloud-native applications—from DevOps practices to underlying infrastructure. The blueprint helps IT teams accelerate the development and delivery of cloud-native applications.
IT services such as mobile devices, smart applications and cloud-based services are transforming the way we live, work and communicate. Global technology services and businesses are embracing digital transformation, introducing Intelligent Spaces to unleash worker productivity and accelerate the pace of business. The workplace plays a critical role in an organization’s digital transformation. Forward-looking organizations recognize that you can’t build a digital business without building a digital workplace.
The Tenth Annual State of the Network Global Study
focuses a lens on the network team’s role in security
investigations. Results indicate that 88 percent of
network teams are now spending time on security
issues. In fact, out of 1,035 respondents, nearly
3 out of 4 spend up to 10 hours per week working
exclusively on these types of problems - in addition
to managing network upgrades, SDN, cloud, and big
When it comes to technology adoption, both cloud and
100 GbE deployment continue to grow aggressively.
VoIP adoption is closing in on 60 percent and
software-defined networking (SDN) is projected to
cross the halfway mark, indicating compounding
network complexity amidst the ongoing struggle to
ID security threats.
With growth comes change and some trends
identified in this year’s survey include a rise in email
and browser-based malware attacks (63 percent)
and an increase in sophistication (52 percent). Nearly
1 in 3 also report a surge in DDoS attacks, signaling
Increasingly complex networks, require more than a one-size-fitsall
approach to ensuring adequate performance and data integrity.
In addition to the garden-variety performance issues such as slow
applications, increased bandwidth requirements, and lack of visibility
into cloud resources, there is also the strong likelihood of a malicious
While many security solutions like firewalls and intrusion detection
systems (IDS) work to prevent security incidents, none are 100 percent
effective. However, there are proactive measures that any IT team can
implement now that can help ensure that a successful breach is found
quickly, effectively remediated, and that evidential data is available in
the event of civil and/or criminal proceedings.
As enterprises become more distributed and migrate applications to the cloud, they will need to diversify
their network performance management solutions. In particular, the network operations team will need to
complement its packet-based monitoring tools with active test monitoring solutions to enhance visibility into
the cloud and help enterprises scale monitoring gracefully and cost-effectively.
Windows Server 2016 is an important release in enabling
IT to deliver on the promise of the third platform.
It provides a path to a seamless, integrated cloud
environment—incorporating public, private and hybrid
models—with the software-defined data center as the
hub. In migrating to this next-generation data center
model, it is essential that IT leaders choose the right
partner for the compute platform, as well as storage,
networking and systems management
Published By: Datastax
Published Date: Jul 02, 2018
When you think enterprise ecommerce in the Right-Now Economy, you need to know that it all starts with a distributed cloud database built for hybrid cloud. From Safeway to eBay to Macy’s to Sony, leading companies across industries use DataStax to power their ecommerce initiatives. Read this ebook for a look into exactly how they use us and the results they’ve achieved.
Published By: Datastax
Published Date: Jul 02, 2018
In this eBook, we’ll take a look at why DataStax and Azure combine to make the ideal hybrid operational cloud database for the modern application needs of many of our large enterprise customers. The eBook explains how digital disruptors like Microsoft, Komatsu, and IHS Markit are leveraging the DSE+Azure hybrid cloud database to build game-changing applications built for the Right-Now Economy.