Environmental/climate change risk, disruptive technologies and a return to territorialism were ranked the top threats to company growth. Specifically, 68 percent of CEOs agreed that their organisational growth will be determined by their ability to anticipate and navigate the global shift to a low-carbon, clean technology economy. Read now KPMG's CEO outlook report to understand what is on top of the asset management CEO agenda and to find out what investments CEOs are prioritising to improve organisation’s resilience.
Consumers have become more educated about the value of data and cyber risks associated with it. As consumer awareness increases so does their expectations of trust and digital security. Read now KPMG's report Trust in the time of disruption to understand the cybersecurity gap that exists between consumers and organisations, and what asset management and financial services firms as a whole can do to close the trust gap.
The asset and fund management industry has grown signifcantly in the last decade, with surveys indicating about 65 percent growth since 2007, to over USD 80 trillion in assets under management worldwide.
As its importance to the world financial system – linking those with money to invest with enterprises and activities that require funding – is increasingly recognized, so both the industry and the regulators that police the sector become more prominent.
The industry and regulators are coming under pressure from a range of “external” voices – demanding investors and consumer groups, clamoring political and economic needs, changing priorities and hopes of civil society, an increasingly noisy press, the explosion in social media and the rapid growth of new technologies.
This sea of voices is directly influencing the regulatory agenda and increasing expectations on the industry. A fundamental rethink of firms’ mindset and investment offerings is required.
It’s time to move your supply chain into the realm of super-intelligent.
This special report is for anyone looking to enhance their supply chain operations by utilizing the latest in technological advances such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and the Internet of Things (IoT). With smart use of these tools, businesses can anticipate problems and develop solutions before they occur.
Forward-thinking leaders are using this disruption to optimize their supply chains and push the quality of their findings to a whole new level.
In it, you’ll learn:
• The markers of a truly cognitive supply chain
• The crucial role of location intelligence in supply chain optimization
• The impact increased visibility has on every area of your supply chain, including asset, inventory, fleet and energy management
As ride-hailing, e-commerce and food delivery services continue to grow, the value of curbside space is increasingly apparent. Though valuable and potentially lucrative, its original design is failing to live up to the needs of today's society. The demand for curbside space is growing, but the asset itself is fixed.
To reduce urban congestion, ensure optimal roadway performance management, encourage new mobility solutions and facilitate on-demand delivery efficiency, it is vital that the curb be better utilized.
In this eBook, gain insight from six visionaries and thought leaders with a stake in the landscape of urban mobility as they share how to better optimize curbside space.
As recognized leader in master data management (MDM), and a pioneer in data asset management, TIBCO EBX™ software is an innovative, single solution for managing, governing, and consuming all your shared data assets. It includes all the enterprise class capabilities you need to create data management applications including user interfaces for authoring and data stewardship, workflow, hierarchy management, and data integration tools. And it provides an accurate, trusted view of business functions, insights, and decisions to empower better decisions and faster, smarter actions.
Download this datasheet to learn:
What makes EBX™ software unique
Various capabilities of EBX software
The data it manages
Published By: PatSnap
Published Date: Sep 27, 2019
R&D and IP can no longer afford to work independently. Current siloed processes in both teams are leading to bottlenecks in the innovation and asset management process across the market, costing companies thousands of dollars monthly.
This eBook presents both IP and R&D teams with 9 insider tips to effortlessly facilitate a more symbiotic relationship; translating to better productivity, a breakdown of barriers, better alignment to company goals, and higher returns on investment.
Published By: Extensis
Published Date: May 04, 2008
Integrated marketing communications agency, CMD, has an easy way of tracking the payoff from implementing Portfolio Server and Suitcase Server to manage their digital assets and fonts. It's called more billable hours.
Published By: Extensis
Published Date: Mar 07, 2008
The Photography Department at The National Gallery of London wanted to give other Gallery departments better visibility into its archived library of images and reduce the administrative workload for its photographers. Read how Portfolio Server and Portfolio SQL-Connect painted the perfect solution to this challenge.
Published By: Extensis
Published Date: May 04, 2008
With a library of thousands of on- and off-line slides growing by 1,200 new images monthly, chaos was spreading like a disease in The Pathology Department at Oregon Health & Science University. Until they found the perfect solution to help them organize, track and access their image library - Portfolio Server.
Published By: Extensis
Published Date: Jun 08, 2010
Metadata Management is the process of ensuring that all metadata associated with a digital asset is captured, organized, stored and made available for use by and within other applications. Metadata Management begins at the moment the digital asset is created by an application or captured by digital imaging.
• Content is among an organization's most critical assets. It flows through every aspect of a company, from people to systems to processes. But as teams grow and the breadth of their content expands, these valuable assets get fragmented across the different tools they use.
• What if you had a secure, open platform that connects all your tools in the cloud, allowing you to pull together best-of-breed technologies that fit your unique business needs? These native integrations keep teams happy and give IT full visibility and control, while boosting productivity and collaboration across the entire organization.
• Download our ebook to see how Cloud Content Management from Box provides you with a central and secure content layer that unites all of your apps with seamless, native integrations. In it, you'll learn about our most popular integrations — like Microsoft Office 365, Okta, Slack and Salesforce — and how Box helps you future-proof your tech stack while also providing a unified exp
• In today's ever-evolving world, content management is a moving target. With content flowing from a multitude of places, keeping up with the speed of business requires a content management strategy that's more flexible than traditional Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
• As digital transformation forces organizations to rethink their processes, it's never been more important to focus on deploying a platform that works across all of your content so you can get more value out of each asset and protect yourself against technology stagnation.
• Check out our ebook, 5 Considerations For Transforming Your ECM Strategy With Cloud Content Management, and learn how to bring your people and information together in the cloud.
Organizations need a new way to manage this complexity and uncertainty in an environment where expectations for results are rising, not falling. Download this asset to learn how Business Spend Management (BSM) empowers both centralized and decentralized corporate functions with:
- Fully scalable processes that increase user adoption and ease of use
- Capital efficiency to maximize savings and process efficiency
- Business agility to adapt to changing conditions such as acquisitions, growth, etc.
- And much more!
Download this complimentary report to learn all the ways BSM powers your business success!
Discover the four big trends in fleet management being powered by location services. Trends to help you differentiate your solutions and enable transportation companies to overcome their logistical challenges and increase asset utilization. Discover what’s making the biggest impact, together with how, by integrating some of these trends into your solutions, you can position yourself as the service provider of choice in fleet and transportation management solutions. And find out how HERE is delivering features, from comprehensive mapping capabilities and real-time location data, to truck-specific attributes, to help you do just that.
Download the eBook now
Published By: Salesforce
Published Date: Oct 14, 2019
Many investors were concerned over the inverted US yield curve and recessionary fears. The inversion was due to the Federal Reserve’s (Fed) excessive tightening steps in 2018 amid rising US-China trade tensions. Citi analysts believe the turn to easing by the Fed and numerous other central banks, as well as a likely more cautious approach to trade negotiations, could help to cushion risk assets.
Citigold is Citi’s premium wealth management solution that is designed to meet the global banking and investment needs of affluent individuals with investable assets of USD 200,000 (or in equivalent currencies) and above.
To find out more, download this whitepaper today.
This International Study brought to you by Heiler Software AG and the Stuttgart Media University takes a deeper look into how to achieve measurable results in terms of margins, revenue, costs and product launches.
Multiple channel distribution is becoming increasingly important, irrespective of whether the businesses in question are B2C or B2B-focused. The key drivers are the long tail, multi-site and changes in category management. Find out more now!