One of the key challenges for Equifax's Creative Services Leader Dorian Usherwood – whose team works on upwards of 2,500 projects each year — was to ensure that the company was not just a “production shop,” but instead a “strategic business partner” with the capacity to respond to requests, and help drive organizational goals, objectives and growth.
With Clarizen, Dorian Usherwood was able to implement a new, flexible staffing model within the creative services function, so that all team members could connect, communicate and collaborate, including: agencies of record, internal art and video directors, creative services leaders, production management, and freelancers.
- Increase in project load because of newfound accountability, transparency and visibility.
- Increase in projects completed ahead of time.
- Increase in overall team productivity across the creative services team.
- Increased team efficiency.
- Better cross-functional collaboration.
- Ability to track project lifecycle.