|| Jan 07, 2015
PCI DSS 3.0: Countdown to Compliance
In this session you will learn about:
- PCI 3.0 and who needs to be compliant
- An overview of PCI DSS 3.0 including the key changes in the PCI 3.0 standard compared to the previous version
- The steps involved in becoming PCI 3.0 compliant
- How to develop a PCI compliant platform to not just meet but exceed expectations
- Customer v supplier responsibilities when it comes to compliance
- Compliance as a Service
- The repercussions for non-compliance
- Q and A
This Webinar covers all of the details you will need to know about PCI DSS 3.0.
View the webinar now to find out more.
|pci dss 3.0, data security program, risk management practices, pci, backup and recovery, access control, anti virus, application security, intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, security management, data protection, database security|