|| Feb 01, 2012
|| White Paper
|| 4 pages
Marketers Reuse and Recycle Interactive Tools to Cut Costs
White Paper Published By: Kaon
CMOs are expanding opportunities while shrinking their budgets. Therefore, marketers are looking for multichannel/multi-platform tools that once created can be used on a variety of platforms without having to be re-programmed, re-formatted, re-developed, or re-created for different types of hardware. Learn how interactive products can be utilized across all channels, while saving money.
This white paper will discuss how virtual tools will help you meet your marketing challenges head on...
- Provide organizations with more engaging, persuasive product demonstrations
- Create interactive experiences across all customer touch points
- Repurpose virtual content on a variety of hardware platforms, including iPads, Smartphones, websites, laptops and touch-screen appliances
- Convey core differentiation and benefits messaging, in the absence of physical products
- Increase sales opportunities by getting products in front of more prospects
|cmo, ipad, 3d products, virtual products, interactive products, mobility, sales, marketing, demonstrations, meeting, tablets, smartphone, products, interactive, trade shows, remote meeting, laptop, touch-screen, iphone, events|