|| Dec 14, 2011
|| White Paper
|| 17 pages
Building a Foundation for Information Governance
Information mismanagement destroys business value, slows organizations down, creates unnecessary risks, drastically increases storage costs and is simply, unsustainable! Keeping information forever or destroying content on a whim is no longer the answer. Organizations have no choice but to take action. Good information governance practices don't just impact the bottom line - it is as much a top-line directive: an organization cannot achieve or sustain long-term success without managing and harnessing its information effectively...
Building a foundation for information governance is your next step...
Key Takeaways - Answers to these questions and more..
- Is there a need to balance the cost and risk associated to the uncontrolled growth of content with the value found in that content
- Are Archiving, Retention and Records Mgmt, and eDiscovery the critical components to Information Governance
- Are there hidden costs associated to an archive everything approach
- What must be done to ensure defensible deletion?
- Where to begin - with your riskiest content?
|information governance, open text, opentext, governance, information management, risks, storage, storage costs, sustainability, sustainable, application integration, best practices, business activity monitoring, business integration, business intelligence, business management, it spending, product lifecycle management, project management, return on investment|