|| Nov 02, 2011
|| White Paper
|| 5 pages
InfoSec & Compliance Project Success Tips from Veteran IT Execs
This is the information that can make or break a successful project and the type of information vendors will never tell you when they are asking you to sign the contract.
Whether you are looking for specific pointers on how to run a successful Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC), Identity and Access Management (IAM), or Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) project - or just looking for tips that apply generically to any type of IT or security implementation - this is your chance to to learn from some of the best IT leaders in industry.
In this report, you will learn:
- Why you should send your technical staff to training before you sign with a vendor
- The importance of working out ownership issues before you start a project
- What are the common pitfalls that lead to failed IT projects
- Why IT projects always take longer than expected and how to set realistic expectations
- Tips on how to anticipate and overcome project obstacles
With practical tips based on real world experiences from CISOs and IT executives, this paper offers useful advice to help IT leaders run successful information security and compliance projects.
|governance, risk and compliance (grc), identity and access management (iam), it project management, it best practices, monitoring, network security, remote access, access control, compliance, identity management, internet security, intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, security management, single sign on, project management|