|| Sep 22, 2011
|| White Paper
|| 12 pages
Six reasons to move from Oracle to IBM
White Paper Published By: IBM
Learn how companies around the world are boosting performance, cutting costs and managing growth.
This eBook contains six case studies-one for each reason to switch. These are companies like yours that tackled important challenges by moving from Oracle to IBM:
- Faster response time improved total business productivity for Maschinenfabrik Reinhausen compared to a previous Oracle database.
- The IT group at Agrofert delivered impressive savings by reducing administration, support and licensing costs.
- Replacing its legacy databases enabled Newell Rubbermaid to reduce average storage volumes by 58 percent and cut total storage costs by US$300,000 during the first year.
- By deploying its existing infrastructure more effectively, Schaeffler KG was able to keep up with rapid growth and avoid the need to expand capacity.
- Rapid analysis and reporting of business data helped Epson America make decisions faster and plan for the future more effectively.
- Efficient portability allowed Faith Industry to reuse applications that had been written for a previous Oracle database-without costly rewriting and testing.
|oracle, ibm, ebook, productivity, database, infrastructure, technology, application integration, analytical applications, data protection, data quality|