|| Jun 20, 2011
Webtrends Webinar: Analytics 10, Your Dots Connected
Marketers, managers and technologists all need real-time performance insights at their fingertips. With the new release of the award-winning Analytics 10, Webtrends invites you to experience unified analytics uniquely made for digital marketing professionals.
In this webinar you’ll learn why the market is overdue for a new approach to multichannel performance insights, how Analytics 10 focuses on the marketing organization, and how those at the forefront at Logitech and 3M are using this new analytics in action. Featuring:
• Steve Earl, Director of Product Marketing, Analytics, Webtrends
• Justin Garrity, Director of User Experience, Webtrends
• Kris Irizawa, Digital Analytics Manager, Logitech
• David Reynolds-Gooch, Interactive Marketing Group Manager, 3M
• David Mickelson, Manager Web Metrics, 3M
Don’t miss this opportunity to see how analytics looks and functions when it’s built for the challenges of today’s marketing ecosystem.
|webtrends, cmo, digital marketing, process, partnerships, go-to-market, customer experience, multi-channel marketing, optimization, data-driven marketing, web analytics, business intelligence, customer intelligence, crm, facebook, social media, mobile apps, lead generation, advertising, peer advice|